NEVADA SELF-INSURERS ASSOCIATION PRESENTS
VIRTUAL EDUCATION DAY
AUGUST 21, 2020 8:00 am – 1:30 pm
EDUCATION DAY PRESENTATIONS:
Andrei Razsadin, DC
*Evaluating PPDs of the hand and spine
Dr. Campbell, Dr. Alexander, & Dr. Su
*Med. Management-Interventional Treatments-Identifying Symptom Magnification
Rima Al-Zaabi, Sierra Nevada Administrators
*Proper Application of Claim Denial Statutes
Dr. Poindexter & Chris Bazzy, Bio-Energetic
*Artificial Intelligence Pain Relief and Wound Therapy
*CEU opportunity for NSIA Members only.
Register by August 6, 2020 for a chance to win a $25 gift card, courtesy of Central Comp Services.
Join us for the whole event or join throughout the day. Detailed schedule will be provided to all registered attendees.
Although you will be seated at your computer, space is limited, submit your registration ASAP to hold your spot!
50/50 RAFFLE to benefit KIDS’ CHANCE OF NEVADA
- Tickets for sale beginning August 7, 2020 through PayPal or Venmo.
- Raffle closes at 1:00 pm on August 21, 2020. Winner will be announced at the end of Education Day and notified via email.
- Raffle is open to anyone, whether you join us for Education Day or not.
- All proceeds go to Kids’ Chance of Nevada. Visit their website to learn more about this great organization: https://www.kidschanceofnevada.org/
- NSIA guarantees a minimum of $250 prize!
If you have questions regarding this event, please contact Lezlie Robinson, Education Committee Chairperson, at email@example.com or Kim Forbes 702-325-2720, Edith Bailey 702-577-6395 or Kristi Bybee 702-610-8324.